PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Beta antibody | T15
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Beta
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Beta
|Mouse anti PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit beta antibody, clone T15 recognizes the p85 subunit of bovine PI-3 kinase.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Balculovirus expressed (Recombinant) p85 beta subunit of bovine PI-3 kinase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for PI-3 Kinase p85 Subunit Beta antibody
Ehrhardt, C. et al. (2007) Influenza A virus NS1 protein activates the PI3K/Akt pathway to mediate antiapoptotic signaling responses.
J Virol. 81: 3058-67.
Hale, B.G. et al. (2008) Binding of influenza A virus NS1 protein to the inter-SH2 domain of p85 suggests a novel mechanism for phosphoinositide 3-kinase activation.
J Biol Chem. 283: 1372-80.
Brehme,M. et al (2009) Charting the molecular network of the drug target Bcr-Abl.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A,. 106: 7414-9
Massone, C. et al. (2011) Immunophenotype of skin lymphocytic infiltrate in patients co-infected with Mycobacterium leprae and human immunodeficiency virus: a scenario dependent on CD8+ and/or CD20+ cells.
Br J Dermatol. 165: 321-8.
Yokoyama, K. et al. (2011) NYAP: a phosphoprotein family that links PI3K to WAVE1 signalling in neurons.
EMBO J. 30: 4739-54.
Ylösmäki, L. et al. (2015) Reorganization of the host cell Crk(L)-PI3 kinase signaling complex by the influenza A virus NS1 protein.
Virology. 484: 146-52.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005096 GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005942 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complex
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0019987 negative regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0035014 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulator activity
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up