Folate Binding Protein antibody | SF55 (BGN/1210/55)
Mouse anti folate binding protein antibody, clone SF55 can enhance STAT3 activation through binding to the folatereceptor alpha (Hansen et al. 2015).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Folate binding protein from bovine milk.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005542 folic acid binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Folate Binding Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Folate Binding Protein antibody
Hansen, M.F. et al. (2015) Folic acid mediates activation of the pro-oncogene STAT3 via the Folate Receptor alpha.
Cell Signal. 27 (7): 1356-68.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra