IgM antibody | a-chIgM
Mouse anti ChickenIgM antibody, clone a-chIgM recognises chicken IgM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified chicken IgM heavy chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1:2500|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Chicken spleen
- Western Blotting
- MCA5680 detects a large band of approximately 80-85kDa using purified chicken IgM under reducing conditions.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)