IgG IgA IgM antibody | K185 4D4
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Cat IgG/A/M, clone K185 4D4 recognizes feline immunoglobulins, binding to the IgA, IgG, and IgM classes.
In cat serum and mucosal secretions IgG, IgM, and IgA are the three major classes of immunoglobulins present. In serum IgG is the most abundant, followed by IgA and IgM (Harley et al.1998). However, in feline saliva IgA is found at a higher concentration than IgG, with IgM at the lowest levels (Harley et al.1998).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Feline IgM
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3-X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG IgA IgM antibody
Norris, C.R. et al. (2003) Production of polyclonal antisera against feline immunoglobulin E and its use
in an ELISA in cats with experimentally induced asthma.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 96: 149-57.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up