IgA antibody | IgA9-6A
|Mouse anti Cat IgA antibody, clone IgA9-6A recognizes feline IgA, binding to the alpha heavy chain. No cross-reactivity with other feline immunoglobulin isotypes is seen.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Weak Dog Weak Marmoset Weak
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgA antibody
Grant, C.K. et al. (1995) Purification and characterization of feline IgM and IgA isotypes and three subclasses of IgG. In: Feline Immunology and Immunodeficiency.
Eds Willett, B.J. and Jarrett, O. OUP pp 95-107.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up