IgA antibody | IgA9-6A
Mouse anti Cat IgA antibody, clone IgA9-6A recognizes feline IgA, binding to the alpha heavy chain. No cross-reactivity with other feline immunoglobulin isotypes is seen.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Weak Dog Weak Marmoset Weak
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgA antibody
Grant, C.K. et al. (1995) Purification and characterization of feline IgM and IgA isotypes and three subclasses of IgG. In: Feline Immunology and Immunodeficiency.
Eds Willett, B.J. and Jarrett, O. OUP pp 95-107.