Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Protein antibody | 0681
|Mouse anti Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Protein antibody, clone 0681 recognizes the fusion protein of Respiratory Syncytical Virus (RSV).
Mouse anti Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Protein antibody, clone 0681 is suitable for use in neutralizing assays. Removal of sodium azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up