Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Protein antibody | 0681
Mouse anti Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Protein antibody, clone 0681 has been reported for use in neutralising studies. Removal of sodium azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays. We recommend the use of Slide-A-Lyzer® Dialysis Cassettes (EQU003) for this purpose.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|