Newcastle Disease Virus antibody | 9F7
|Mouse anti Newcastle Disease Virus antibody, clone 9F7 detects the La-Sota strain of the Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV), a highly contagious avian virus which is of major economic importance to the poultry industry. NDV is a member of the Paramyxoviridae family, and has a single stranded, negative sense RNA genome.
NDV infects via mucosal surfaces of the respiratory and alimentary tract, and its strains can be categorized in accordance to their virulence, from low virulence and mild symptoms (lentogenic), to intermediate forms (mesogenic), through to highly virulent (velogenic) strains which can cause up to 90% mortality. La-Sota is a lentogenic strain, and can be used as a live vaccine.
NDV selectively kill human tumor cells (Reichard et al. 1992).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG- liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Glycoprotein haemagglutinin-neuraminidase of Newcastle Disease Virus (La-Sota strain).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Newcastle Disease Virus antibody
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up