Newcastle Disease Virus antibody | 9F7
NDV infects via mucosal surfaces of the respiratory and alimentary tract, and its strains can be categorized in accordance to their virulence, from low virulence and mild symptoms (lentogenic), to intermediate forms (mesogenic), through to highly virulent (velogenic) strains which can cause up to 90% mortality. La-Sota is a lentogenic strain, and can be used as a live vaccine.
NDV has been reported to selectively kill human tumour cells in a number of clinical studies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG- liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Glycoprotein haemagglutinin-neuraminidase of Newcastle Disease Virus (La-Sota strain).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Newcastle Disease Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|