Newcastle Disease Virus antibody | 9F7
NDV infects via mucosal surfaces of the respiratory and alimentary tract, and its strains can be categorized in accordance to their virulence, from low virulence and mild symptoms (lentogenic), to intermediate forms (mesogenic), through to highly virulent (velogenic) strains which can cause up to 90% mortality. La-Sota is a lentogenic strain, and can be used as a live vaccine.
NDV has been reported to selectively kill human tumour cells in a number of clinical studies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG- liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Glycoprotein haemagglutinin-neuraminidase of Newcastle Disease Virus (La-Sota strain).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Newcastle Disease Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Newcastle Disease Virus antibody
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra