Influenza A Nucleoprotein antibody | 1341
Filter by Application:C Reset
Mouse anti Influenza A Nucleoprotein
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Influenza A Nucleoprotein
|Mouse anti Influenza A Nucleoprotein antibody, clone 1341 Influenza A nucleoprotein. Mouse anti Influenza A Nucleoprotein antibody, clone 1341 reacts against all strains of Influenza A.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Partially purified Influenza A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1||1/10||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
References for Influenza A Nucleoprotein antibody
Liang, Y. et al. (2005) cis-Acting packaging signals in the influenza virus PB1, PB2, and PA genomic RNA segments.
J Virol. 79: 10348-55.
Petersen, H. et al. (2012) Replication and adaptive mutations of low pathogenic avian influenza viruses in tracheal organ cultures of different avian species.
PLoS One. 7: e42260.
Sid, H. et al. (2016)
Mycoplasma gallisepticum modifies the pathogenesis of influenza A virus in the avian tracheal epithelium
International Journal of Medical Microbiology. Apr 6 [Epub ahead of print]
OBT0846111113 156977 159661 165026
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up