Influenza A H5 Antigen antibody | 15A6
Haemagglutinin is an antigenic glycoprotein which allows viral attachment and entry into the cell. Sixteen subtypes of haemagglutinin (H1-H16) have been described, of which H1, H2 and H3 infect humans. H5 and H7 normally result in avian disease, with some highly pathogenic H5N1 strains causing 100% mortality in poultry. H5N1 has in some cases mutated to infect humans, with 60% mortality. Haemagglutinin is one of the most medically relevant antigens on influenza as it is a target for antiviral drugs and antibodies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified avian influenza virus type A (H5N1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen and lymph node cells from immunised Balb/C mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza A H5 Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Influenza A H5 Antigen antibody
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra