Influenza A H5 Antigen antibody | 15A6
Mouse anti Influenza A H5 Antigen
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Influenza A H5 Antigen
|Mouse anti Influenza A H5 Antigen antibody, clone 15A6 detects haemagglutinin H5 from the Influenza A virus H5N1. Influenza A belongs to the Orthomyxoviridae family, and is a negative sense single-stranded RNA virus which results in respiratory disease.
Haemagglutinin is an antigenic glycoprotein which allows viral attachment and entry into the cell. Sixteen subtypes of haemagglutinin (H1-H16) have been described, of which H1, H2 and H3 infect humans. H5 and H7 normally result in avian disease, with some highly pathogenic H5N1 strains causing 100% mortality in poultry. H5N1 has in some cases mutated to infect humans, with 60% mortality. Haemagglutinin is one of the most medically relevant antigens on influenza as it is a target for antiviral drugs and antibodies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified avian influenza virus type A (H5N1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen and lymph node cells from immunised Balb/C mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up