Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG antibody | LP10 (B018)
Clone LP10 is specific for HSV-1 envelope glycoprotein G and has no neutralizing activity in the absence or presence of complement.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- HSV-1 strains HFEM and SC16.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG antibody
Richman, D.D. et al. (1986) Identification of a new glycoprotein of herpes simplex virus type 1 and genetic mapping of the gene that codes for it.
J Virol. 57 (2): 647-55.
Peek, R. et al. (2002) Herpes simplex virus infection of the human eye induces a compartmentalized virus-specific B cell response.
J Infect Dis. 186: 1539-46.