Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG antibody | LP10 (B018)
Mouse anti Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- LP10 (B018)
- Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG
|Mouse anti Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG antibody, clone LP10 recognizes Herpes simplex virus 1, also known as HSV-1, a member of the herpes virus family, Herpesviridae that infect humans. HSV-1 is contagious and symptoms of infection include watery blisters in the skin or mucous membranes of the mouth, lips or genitals.
Clone LP10 is specific for HSV-1 envelope glycoprotein G and has no neutralizing activity in the absence or presence of complement.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HSV-1 strains HFEM and SC16.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100|
References for Herpes simplex Virus 1 gG antibody
Richman, D.D. et al. (1986) Identification of a new glycoprotein of herpes simplex virus type 1 and genetic mapping of the gene that codes for it.
J Virol. 57 (2): 647-55.
Peek, R. et al. (2002) Herpes simplex virus infection of the human eye induces a compartmentalized virus-specific B cell response.
J Infect Dis. 186: 1539-46.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up