Hepatitis C E2 Antigen antibody | 1876
Mouse anti Hepatitis C E2 antigen antibody, clone 1876recognizes the envelope glycoprotein E2 of Hepatitis C virus (HCV). It has been suggested that HCV infects human cells through interaction of the E2 envelope glycoprotein and CD81 the putative viral receptor (Fénéant et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Hepatitis C virus envelope glycoprotein E2 were raised by repeated immunisations of mice with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from ascites or tissue culture medium by protein A affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis C E2 Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Machida, K. et al. (2005) Hepatitis C virus E2-CD81 interaction induces hypermutation of the immunoglobulin gene in B cells.
J Virol. 79 (13): 8079-89.