Hepatitis C E2 Antigen antibody | 1876
Mouse anti Hepatitis C E2 Antigen
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Hepatitis C E2 Antigen
|Mouse anti Hepatitis C E2 antigen antibody, clone 1876recognizes the envelope glycoprotein E2 of Hepatitis C virus (HCV). It has been suggested that HCV infects human cells through interaction of the E2 envelope glycoprotein and CD81 the putative viral receptor (Fénéant et al. 2014).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Hepatitis C virus envelope glycoprotein E2 were raised by repeated immunisations of mice with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from ascites or tissue culture medium by protein A affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Machida, K. et al. (2005) Hepatitis C virus E2-CD81 interaction induces hypermutation of the immunoglobulin gene in B cells.
J Virol. 79 (13): 8079-89.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up