Hepatitis B Core Antigen antibody | Hep2 (H69)
Antibodies to HBcAg are produced by the host during and following an acute HBV infection and can be detected in chronic HBV carriers and patients recovered from HBV infection, usually persisting in the body for life.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography and refined by S300 exclusion chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified hepatitis B core antigen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.25 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/C mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag-14 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis B Core Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra