Hepatitis B Core Antigen antibody | Hep2 (H69)
|Mouse anti Hepatitis B Core Antigen antibody, clone Hep2 recognizes the Hepatitis B core antigen (HBcAg), the highly immunogenic 21kDa replicative form of the Hepatitis B virus (HBV), expressed by infected cells.
Antibodies to HBcAg are produced by the host during and following an acute HBV infection and can be detected in chronic HBV carriers and patients recovered from HBV infection, usually persisting in the body for life.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography and refined by S300 exclusion chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified hepatitis B core antigen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.25 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/C mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag-14 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up