Thyroxine antibody | BGN/0980/322 (T4:1-32.2)
|Mouse anti thyroxine antibody, clone BGN/0980/322 recognizes thyroxine, also known as T4. Thyroxine is a form of thyroid hormone secreted by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland. Mouse anti thyroxine antibody, clone BGN/0980/322 does not cross react with either rT3 or T3.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus)
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Thyroxine conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Thyroxine antibody
Carre, A. et al. (2011) Hes1 is required for appropriate morphogenesis and differentiation during mouse thyroid gland development.
PLoS One. 6: e16752.
Washio, Y. et al. (2015) Exposure to oxidative by-products during metamorphosis affects pigmentation patterns in flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus.
Aquaculture 435: 318-27.
Stoupa, A. et al. (2018) TUBB1 mutations cause thyroid dysgenesis associated with abnormal platelet physiology.
EMBO Mol Med. 10 (12): pii: e9569
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up