CD61 antibody | F11
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD61:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat CD61 antibody, clone F11 recognizes the rat CD61 cell surface antigen, also known as the integrin b3 chain.
CD61 is expressed by platelets, megakaryocytes and osteoclasts.Clone F11 has been shown to inhibit the in vitro attachment of osteoclasts to various proteins including vitronectin, fibrinogen and von Willebrand Factor (Sick et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Weak
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Bone cell suspension from SD rats.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with the cells of the mouse X63-Ag8 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:FITC||MCA1209F||F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:FITC|
References for CD61 antibody
Helfrich, M.H. et al. (1992) Integrins on rat osteoclasts: characterization of two monoclonal antibodies (F4 and F11) to rat beta 3.
J Bone Miner Res. 7 (3): 345-51.
Shankar, G. et al. (1993) Integrin receptor-mediated mobilisation of intranuclear calcium in rat osteoclasts.
J Cell Sci. 105 ( Pt 1): 61-8.
Sick, E. et al. (2009) Activation of CD47 receptors causes histamine secretion from mast cells.
Cell Mol Life Sci. 66: 1271-82.
Wang, Z. et al. (2015) Microparticle levels after arterial injury and NO therapy in diabetes.
J Surg Res. pii: S0022-4804(15)00867-7
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up