C-Peptide antibody | CC34
Mouse anti Rat C-Peptide antibody, clone CC34 recognizes rat and mouse C-peptide I and rat C-peptide II with equal affinity. It reacts weakly with mouse C-peptide II. It does not recognize rat proinsulin.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fragments of rat C-peptide conjugated to a carrier protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0034097 response to cytokine stimulus
- GO:0043434 response to peptide hormone stimulus
- GO:0051591 response to cAMP
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of C-Peptide antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra