CD25 antibody | KEI-alpha1
Mouse anti Rabbit CD25 antibody, clone KEI-alpha1 is reported to inhibit the binding of IL-2 to its receptor (Kotani et al. 1993).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Cell membrane preparation of HTLV-1 transformed rabbit T cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells of immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse PAI myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD25 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD25 antibody
Kotani, M. et al. (1993) Generation of monoclonal antibodies to the rabbit interleukin-2 receptor alpha chain (CD25) and its distribution in HTLV-1-transformed rabbit T cells.
Jpn J Cancer Res. 84 (7): 770-5.
Vinuesa, A.M. et al. (2010) Inoculation with Mycobacterium plhei inhibits allergic inflammation in a rabbit model of ovalbumin (ova) sensitization
Rev CES Med Vet Zootec. 5: 10-16.
D'Agostino, B. et al. (2007) Activation of protease-activated receptor-2 reduces airways inflammation in experimental allergic asthma.
Clin Exp Allergy. 37: 1436-43.
Dewals, B.G. and Vanderplasschen, A. (2011) Malignant catarrhal fever induced by Alcelaphine herpesvirus 1 is characterized by an expansion of activated CD3+CD8+CD4- T cells expressing a cytotoxic phenotype in both lymphoid and non-lymphoid tissues.
Vet Res. 42: 95.
Guerrero, I. et al. (2011) Evolution of the peripheral blood lymphocyte populations in multiparous rabbit does with two reproductive management rhythms
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 140: 75-81.
Matsumura, T. et al. (1999) Suppression of atherosclerotic development in Watanabe heritable hyperlipidemic rabbits treated with an oral antiallergic drug, tranilast.
Circulation. 99: 919-24.
Khan, A.A. et al. (2015) Therapeutic immunization with a mixture of herpes simplex virus 1 glycoprotein D-derived “asymptomatic” human CD8+ T-cell epitopes decreases spontaneous ocular shedding in latently infected HLA transgenic rabbits: association with low frequency of local PD-1+ TIM-3+ CD8+ exhausted T cells.
J Virol. 89 (13): 6619-32.
Penadés, M. et al. (2018) Long-term implications of feed energy source in different genetic types of reproductive rabbit females. II. Immunologic status.
Animal. 12 (9): 1877-85.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra