Protein Kinase C Alpha antibody | 133
Mouse anti Protein Kinase C alpha antibody, clone 133 recognizes the sequence PQFVHPILQSAV at the C terminus of PKCα.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mammals Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Protein kinase C alpha.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC for one month or at -20oC for longer.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0035403 histone kinase activity (H3-T6 specific)
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Kinase C Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||Neat||1/10|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Protein Kinase C Alpha antibody
Donovan, A.J. et al. (2012) Long QT2 mutation on the Kv11.1 ion channel inhibits current activity by ablating a protein kinase Cα consensus site.
Mol Pharmacol. 82 (3): 428-37.
Chaney, S.Y. et al. (2016) Increased proliferation of late-born retinal progenitor cells by gestational lead exposure delays rod and bipolar cell differentiation.
Mol Vis. 22: 1468-89.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra