Protein Kinase C Alpha antibody | 133
Filter by Application:WB IF Reset
Mouse anti Protein Kinase C Alpha
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Protein Kinase C Alpha
|Mouse anti Protein Kinase C alpha antibody, clone 133 recognizes the α isoform of protein kinase C. PKC-α is a 672 amino acid enzyme containing a single AGC-kinase C-terminal domain, a C2 domain, 2 phorbol-ester/DAGtype zinc fingers and a single protein kinase domain (UniProt: P17252).
Mouse anti Protein Kinase C alpha antibody, clone 133 recognizes the sequence PQFVHPILQSAV at the C terminus of PKCα.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mammals Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Protein kinase C alpha.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||Neat||1/10|
References for Protein Kinase C Alpha antibody
Donovan, A.J. et al. (2012) Long QT2 mutation on the Kv11.1 ion channel inhibits current activity by ablating a protein kinase Cα consensus site.
Mol Pharmacol. 82 (3): 428-37.
Chaney, S.Y. et al. (2016) Increased proliferation of late-born retinal progenitor cells by gestational lead exposure delays rod and bipolar cell differentiation.
Mol Vis. 22: 1468-89.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0035403 histone kinase activity (H3-T6 specific)
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up