IL-1 Beta antibody | DF8
IL-1 beta is principally expressed by macrophages, and plays an important immunomodulatory role in the porcine immune response.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant porcine IL-1 beta.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Endotoxin Level
- <0.015 EU/ug
- Store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P26889 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL1B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001660 fever generation
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005149 interleukin-1 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-1 Beta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IL-1 Beta antibody
Zelnickova, P. et al. (2008) Age-dependent changes of proinflammatory cytokine production by porcine peripheral blood phagocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 124: 367-78.
Shao Y et al. (2016) HMGB1/TLR4 signaling induces an inflammatory response following high-pressure renal pelvic perfusion in a porcine model.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. : ajprenal.00480.2015.