Canine Heartworm antibody | HW1-39
Mouse anti Canine Heartworm
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Canine Heartworm
|Mouse anti Canine Heartworm antibody, clone HW1-39 recognizes both male and female ether extracted parasite antigen of canine heartworm.
Canine heartworm infection, caused by the filarial nematode Dirofilaria immitis, is an insidious and potentially fatal condition transmitted by mosquitoes, which primarily affects the heart and lungs of dogs, but may also affect other species including cats, foxes, sea-lions, ferrets and humans.
Canine heartworm disease, resulting ultimately in damage to the pulmonary vasculature system, is largely attributed to the immunological response of the host to the presence of the adult parasites, and in many cases their microscopic offspring (microfilaria) which circulate in the bloodstream, but growing evidence suggests the involvement of further factors/mediators.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with product code MCA2555B as a detection reagent.
- Western Blotting
- MCA2554 detects band/s of approximately 170, 155, 98, 80, 70 and 62kDa under reducing conditions.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Invertebrates Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up