WIPI2 antibody | 2A2
Mouse anti Human WIPI2 antibody, clone 2A2 has been used for the immunofluorescent detection of WIPI2 in the human retinal epithelial cell line RPE1 (MacVicar and Lane 2014).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of WIPI2b (CSALRLDEDSEHPPMILRTD)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y4P8 Related reagents
- Q80W47 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Wipi2 Related reagents
- WIPI2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000045 autophagic vacuole assembly
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0032266 phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate binding
- GO:0034045 pre-autophagosomal structure membrane
- GO:0080025 phosphatidylinositol-3,5-bisphosphate binding
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of WIPI2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for WIPI2 antibody
Polson, H.E. et al. (2010) Mammalian Atg18 (WIPI2) localizes to omegasome-anchored phagophores and positively regulates LC3 lipidation.
Autophagy. 6 (4): 506-22.
Dooley, H.C. et al. (2014) WIPI2 links LC3 conjugation with PI3P, autophagosome formation, and pathogen clearance by recruiting Atg12-5-16L1.
Mol Cell. 55 (2): 238-52.
MacVicar, T.D. and Lane, J.D. (2014) Impaired OMA1-dependent cleavage of OPA1 and reduced DRP1 fission activity combine to prevent mitophagy in cells that are dependent on oxidative phosphorylation.
J Cell Sci. 127: 2313-25.
Karanasios, E. et al. (2014) Imaging autophagy.
Curr Protoc Cytom. 69: 12.34.1-12.34.16.
Gomez-Sanchez, J.A. et al. (2015) Schwann cell autophagy, myelinophagy, initiates myelin clearance from injured nerves.
J Cell Biol. 210 (1): 153-68.
Kjos, I. et al. (2017) Rab7b modulates autophagic flux by interacting with Atg4B.
EMBO Rep. 18 (10): 1727-39.
Nascimbeni, A.C. et al. (2017) ER-plasma membrane contact sites contribute to autophagosome biogenesis by regulation of local PI3P synthesis.
EMBO J. 36 (14): 2018-33.