Troponin T antibody | 7G7
Filter by Application:IF Reset
Mouse anti Human Troponin T (Cardiac)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Troponin T
|Mouse anti Human Troponin T (Cardiac) antibody, clone 7G7 recognizes human cardiac troponin T and does not react with the skeletal form. The epitope recognized by Mouse anti Human Troponin T (Cardiac) antibody, clone 7G7 has been mapped to a region between amino acids 60-71 of the native protein.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Fish Rat Bovine Goat Dog Pig Mouse Cat Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human cardiac troponin T.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Troponin T antibody
Garikipati, V.N.S. et al. (2018) Isolation and characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human fetus heart.
PLoS One. 13 (2): e0192244.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005523 tropomyosin binding
- GO:0005861 troponin complex
- GO:0008016 regulation of heart contraction
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- GO:0030172 troponin C binding
- GO:0031013 troponin I binding
- GO:0032780 negative regulation of ATPase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032781 positive regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up