Troponin I antibody | 10F4 (110)
|Mouse anti Human Troponin I (Cardiac) antibody, clone 10F4 (110) recognizes aa 34-37 of Troponin I from human heart. There is no cross-reactivity with skeletal muscle troponin I.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Goat Cat Rabbit Bovine Dog Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human Cardiac troponin I.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
References for Troponin I antibody
Marian, A.J. et al. (1997) Expression of a mutant (Arg92Gln) human cardiac troponin T, known to cause hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, impairs adult cardiac myocyte contractility.
Circ Res. 81 (1): 76-85.
Zhang, J. et al. (2008) Isoproterenol-induced cardiotoxicity in sprague-dawley rats: correlation of reversible and irreversible myocardial injury with release of cardiac troponin T and roles of iNOS in myocardial injury.
Toxicol Pathol. 36: 277-8.
Filatov, V.L. et al. (1998) Epitope mapping of anti-troponin I monoclonal antibodies.
Biochem Mol Biol Int. 45 (6): 1179-87.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001570 vasculogenesis
- GO:0001980 regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure by ischemic conditions
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005861 troponin complex
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0019855 calcium channel inhibitor activity
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030049 muscle filament sliding
- GO:0030172 troponin C binding
- GO:0031014 troponin T binding
- GO:0032780 negative regulation of ATPase activity
- GO:0048306 calcium-dependent protein binding
- GO:0055010 ventricular cardiac muscle tissue morphogenesis
- GO:0060048 cardiac muscle contraction
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up