Talin-2 antibody | 53.8
Mouse anti Human Talin-2 antibody, clone 53.8 recognizes an epitope within the range of ammino acids 2470-2500.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Mouse talin-2 (aa2300-2542).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007016 cytoskeletal anchoring at plasma membrane
- GO:0007043 cell-cell junction assembly
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0045202 synapse
- For research purposes only
Applications of Talin-2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/25||1/100|
- 1Methanol treatment is required prior to antibody staining
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Praekelt, U. et al. (2012) New isoform-specific monoclonal antibodies reveal different sub-cellular localisations for talin1 and talin2.
Eur J Cell Biol. 91 (3): 180-91.
References for Talin-2 antibody
Liu, J. et al. (2015) Talin determines the nanoscale architecture of focal adhesions.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (35): E4864-73.
Prince, H.E. & Yeh, C. (2013) Reactivity of human IgM binding murine monoclonal 6B6C1 (IgG2a) with other murine monoclonal IgG antibodies.
J Clin Lab Anal. 27 (1): 27-30.
Qi, L. et al. (2016) Talin2-mediated traction force drives matrix degradation and cell invasion.
J Cell Sci. 129 (19): 3661-74.
Ichikawa, Y. et al. (2017) Modulation of caveolins, integrins and plasma membrane repair proteins in anthracycline-induced heart failure in rabbits.
PLoS One. 12 (5): e0177660.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra