Talin-2 antibody | 53.8
Mouse anti Human Talin-2 antibody, clone 53.8 recognizes an epitope within the range of ammino acids 2470-2500.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Mouse talin-2 (aa2300-2542).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007016 cytoskeletal anchoring at plasma membrane
- GO:0007043 cell-cell junction assembly
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0045202 synapse
- For research purposes only
Applications of Talin-2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/25||1/100|
- 1Methanol treatment is required prior to antibody staining
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Praekelt, U. et al. (2012) New isoform-specific monoclonal antibodies reveal different sub-cellular localisations for talin1 and talin2.
Eur J Cell Biol. 91 (3): 180-91.
References for Talin-2 antibody
Liu, J. et al. (2015) Talin determines the nanoscale architecture of focal adhesions.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (35): E4864-73.
Prince, H.E. & Yeh, C. (2013) Reactivity of human IgM binding murine monoclonal 6B6C1 (IgG2a) with other murine monoclonal IgG antibodies.
J Clin Lab Anal. 27 (1): 27-30.
Qi, L. et al. (2016) Talin2-mediated traction force drives matrix degradation and cell invasion.
J Cell Sci. 129 (19): 3661-74.
Ichikawa, Y. et al. (2017) Modulation of caveolins, integrins and plasma membrane repair proteins in anthracycline-induced heart failure in rabbits.
PLoS One. 12 (5): e0177660.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra