Talin-2 antibody | 53.8
Filter by Application:WB IF P Reset
Mouse anti Human Talin-2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Talin-2 antibody, clone 53.8 (also designated 121A) recognizes Talin-2, a high molecular weight skeletal protein involved in focal adhesion plaques. It plays a role in linking integrin to the actin cytoskeleton. It interacts with phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinase type I gamma (PIP5K1C), inducing its kinase activity.
Mouse anti Human Talin-2 antibody, clone 53.8 recognizes an epitope within the range of ammino acids 2470-2500.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Mouse talin-2 (aa2300-2542).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/25||1/100|
- 1Methanol treatment is required prior to antibody staining
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Praekelt, U. et al. (2012) New isoform-specific monoclonal antibodies reveal different sub-cellular localisations for talin1 and talin2.
Eur J Cell Biol. 91 (3): 180-91.
References for Talin-2 antibody
Liu, J. et al. (2015) Talin determines the nanoscale architecture of focal adhesions.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (35): E4864-73.
Prince, H.E. & Yeh, C. (2013) Reactivity of human IgM binding murine monoclonal 6B6C1 (IgG2a) with other murine monoclonal IgG antibodies.
J Clin Lab Anal. 27 (1): 27-30.
Qi, L. et al. (2016) Talin2-mediated traction force drives matrix degradation and cell invasion.
J Cell Sci. 129 (19): 3661-74.
Ichikawa, Y. et al. (2017) Modulation of caveolins, integrins and plasma membrane repair proteins in anthracycline-induced heart failure in rabbits.
PLoS One. 12 (5): e0177660.
Critchley, D.R. & Gingras, A.R. (2008) Talin at a glance.
J Cell Sci. 121 (Pt 9): 1345-7.
Monkley SJ et al. (2001) Analysis of the mammalian talin2 gene TLN2.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 286 (5): 880-5.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0007016 cytoskeletal anchoring at plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007043 cell-cell junction assembly
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0045202 synapse
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up