Talin-1 antibody | 97H6
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- his-tagged polypeptide containing residues 489–911 of mouse talin1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the NS0 murine myeloma.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007016 cytoskeletal anchoring at plasma membrane
- GO:0007043 cell-cell junction assembly
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0017166 vinculin binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030274 LIM domain binding
- GO:0032587 ruffle membrane
- GO:0043231 intracellular membrane-bounded organelle
- For research purposes only
Applications of Talin-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1/25||1/100 Pack Size: 0.2 mg
1/200 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
- 1Methanol treatment is required prior to antibody staining
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Praekelt, U. et al. (2012) New isoform-specific monoclonal antibodies reveal different sub-cellular localisations for talin1 and talin2.
Eur J Cell Biol. 91: 180-91.
References for Talin-1 antibody
Kopp, P.M. et al. (2010) Studies on the morphology and spreading of human endothelial cells define key inter- and intramolecular interactions for talin1.
Eur J Cell Biol. 89(9):661-73.
Debrand, E. et al. (2012) Mice carrying a complete deletion of the talin2 coding sequence are viable and fertile.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 426: 190-5.
Manso, A.M. et al. (2013) Talin1 has unique expression versus talin 2 in the heart and modifies the hypertrophic response to pressure overload.
J Biol Chem. 288: 4252-64
Liu, J. et al. (2011) Talin1 regulates integrin turnover to promote embryonic epithelial morphogenesis.
Mol Cell Biol. 31: 3366-77.
Monkley, S.J. et al. (2011) Endothelial cell talin1 is essential for embryonic angiogenesis.
Dev Biol. 349: 494-502.
Ketscher, A. et al. (2014) LSD1 controls metastasis of androgen-independent prostate cancer cells through PXN and LPAR6.
Oncogenesis. 3: e120.
Qi, L. et al. (2016) Talin2-mediated traction force drives matrix degradation and cell invasion.
J Cell Sci. 129 (19): 3661-74.
Ichikawa, Y. et al. (2017) Modulation of caveolins, integrins and plasma membrane repair proteins in anthracycline-induced heart failure in rabbits.
PLoS One. 12 (5): e0177660.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra