Talin-1 antibody | 97H6
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- his-tagged polypeptide containing residues 489–911 of mouse talin1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the NS0 murine myeloma.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007016 cytoskeletal anchoring at plasma membrane
- GO:0007043 cell-cell junction assembly
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0017166 vinculin binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030274 LIM domain binding
- GO:0032587 ruffle membrane
- GO:0043231 intracellular membrane-bounded organelle
- For research purposes only
Applications of Talin-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1/25||1/100 Pack Size: 0.2 mg
1/200 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
- 1Methanol treatment is required prior to antibody staining
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Praekelt, U. et al. (2012) New isoform-specific monoclonal antibodies reveal different sub-cellular localisations for talin1 and talin2.
Eur J Cell Biol. 91: 180-91.
References for Talin-1 antibody
Kopp, P.M. et al. (2010) Studies on the morphology and spreading of human endothelial cells define key inter- and intramolecular interactions for talin1.
Eur J Cell Biol. 89(9):661-73.
Debrand, E. et al. (2012) Mice carrying a complete deletion of the talin2 coding sequence are viable and fertile.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 426: 190-5.
Manso, A.M. et al. (2013) Talin1 has unique expression versus talin 2 in the heart and modifies the hypertrophic response to pressure overload.
J Biol Chem. 288: 4252-64
Liu, J. et al. (2011) Talin1 regulates integrin turnover to promote embryonic epithelial morphogenesis.
Mol Cell Biol. 31: 3366-77.
Monkley, S.J. et al. (2011) Endothelial cell talin1 is essential for embryonic angiogenesis.
Dev Biol. 349: 494-502.
Ketscher, A. et al. (2014) LSD1 controls metastasis of androgen-independent prostate cancer cells through PXN and LPAR6.
Oncogenesis. 3: e120.
Qi, L. et al. (2016) Talin2-mediated traction force drives matrix degradation and cell invasion.
J Cell Sci. 129 (19): 3661-74.
Ichikawa, Y. et al. (2017) Modulation of caveolins, integrins and plasma membrane repair proteins in anthracycline-induced heart failure in rabbits.
PLoS One. 12 (5): e0177660.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra