SOX9 antibody | 3C10
Mutation of the SOX9 gene can lead to development of Campomelic dysplasia (CMD1) an osteochondrodysplasia with bowing and angulation of the long bones along with other skeletal malformations (Kwok et al. 1995). Mutation can also lead to 46,XX sex reversal 2 (SRXX2) presenting with male gonads in a genetic female (Cox et al. 2011) or 46,XY sex reversal 10 (SRXY10) with gonadal dysgensis (Kim et al. 2015).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 400-510 of human SOX9
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003704 specific RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- For research purposes only
Applications of SOX9 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for SOX9 antibody
Menzel-severing, J. et al. (2018) Transcription factor profiling identifies Sox9 as regulator of proliferation and differentiation in corneal epithelial stem/progenitor cells.
Sci Rep. 8 (1): 10268.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra