SMAD2 antibody | 3G9
Two isoforms of SMAD2 generated by alternative splicing have been described, both contain the immunogen sequence used to isolate clone 3G9. Mouse anti Human SMAD2 antibody, clone 3G9 is therefore expected to bind to both isoforms of human SMAD2 (UniProt : Q15796).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 181-280 of human SMAD2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001707 mesoderm formation
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0030618 transforming growth factor beta receptor, pathway-specific cytoplasmic mediator activity
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007182 common-partner SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007183 SMAD protein complex assembly
- GO:0007352 zygotic specification of dorsal/ventral axis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0009952 anterior/posterior pattern formation
- GO:0010718 positive regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0017015 regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031053 primary microRNA processing
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032444 activin responsive factor complex
- GO:0034713 type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045165 cell fate commitment
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0048340 paraxial mesoderm morphogenesis
- GO:0051098 regulation of binding
- GO:0060021 palate development
- GO:0070410 co-SMAD binding
- GO:0070411 I-SMAD binding
- GO:0070412 R-SMAD binding
- GO:0070723 response to cholesterol
- For research purposes only
Applications of SMAD2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|