SC5b-9 antibody | 056B-126.96.36.199 (3R2/0)
Removal of Sodium Azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
Mouse anti Human SC5b-9 antibody, clone 3R2/0 has been reported to work in western blotting applications.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Please see label for concentration
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of SC5b-9 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Kidney from post streptoccal glomerulonephritis patients.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control||MCA929||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
Biesecker, G. (1990) The complement SC5b-9 complex mediates cell adhesion through a vitronectin receptor.
J Immunol. 145 (1): 209-14.
Greenstein, J.D. et al. (1995) The kinetics and distribution of C9 and SC5b-9 in vivo: effects of complement activation.
Clin Exp Immunol. 100 (1): 40-6.
Rus, H. et al. (2005) C5b-9 complement complex in autoimmune demyelination and multiple sclerosis: dual role in neuroinflammation and neuroprotection.
Ann Med. 37 (2): 97-104.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra