Renin antibody | 2H2
Mutations in the REN gene can lead to the development of Renal tubular dysgenesis (RTD), a severe autosomal disorder of renal tubular development leading to perinatal death (Gribouval et al. 2005). Mutation of the REN gene can also lead to Familial juvenile hyperuricemic nephropathy 2 (HNFJ2) characterized by juvenile onset progressive renal failure and anemia (Zivna et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 24-407 of human Renin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P00797 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- REN Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002003 angiotensin maturation
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004190 aspartic-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0043408 regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of Renin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|