Placental Growth Hormone antibody | 78.8E8
Mouse anti Human Placental Growth Hormone, clone 78.8E8 has been successfully used as a capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA along with biotinylated Mouse anti Human Placental Growth Hormone, clone 78.7C12 (MCA5828G) as a detection reagent (Liao et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01242 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GH2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Placental Growth Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Placental Growth Hormone antibody
Liao, S. et al. (2017) Maternal serum IGF-1, IGFBP-1 and 3, and placental growth hormone at 20 weeks' gestation in pregnancies complicated by preeclampsia.
Pregnancy Hypertens. 10: 149-54.
Liao, S. et al. (2017) Maternal serum placental growth hormone, insulin-like growth factors and their binding proteins at 20 weeks' gestation in pregnancies complicated by gestational diabetes mellitus.
Hormones (Athens). 16 (3): 282-90.