Placental Growth Hormone antibody | 78.7C12
Mouse anti Human Placental Growth Hormone, clone 78.7C12 shows some cross reactivity with human pituitary growth hormone (~5%), but does not react with human placental lactogen or human prolactin.
Mouse anti Human Placental Growth Hormone, clone 78.7C12 has been used successfully as a detection reagent for human placental growth hormone following biotinylation using a LYNX rapid biotin antibody conjugation kit (LNK041B) in a sandwich ELISA with Mouse anti Human Placental Growth Hormone, clone 78.8E8 (MCA5827G) as a capture reagent (Laio et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Placental Growth Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Placental Growth Hormone antibody
Liao, S. et al. (2017) Maternal serum IGF-1, IGFBP-1 and 3, and placental growth hormone at 20weeks' gestation in pregnancies complicated by preeclampsia.
Pregnancy Hypertens. 10: 149-54.
Liao, S. et al. (2017) Maternal serum placental growth hormone, insulin-like growth factors and their binding proteins at 20 weeks' gestation in pregnancies complicated by gestational diabetes mellitus.
Hormones (Athens). 16 (3): 282-290.
Liao, S. et al. (2016) Human placental growth hormone is increased in maternal serum at 20 weeks of gestation in pregnancies with large-for-gestational-age babies.
Growth Factors. 34 (5-6): 203-209.
Liao, S. et al. (2019) Increased maternal serum placental growth hormone variant in pregnancies complicated by otosclerosis.
Clin Otolaryngol. 44 (5): 757-61.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra