Parathyroid Hormone antibody | 3H9
This antibody has not been cross-adsorbed and may react with homologous proteins from related species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 1 to 34 of mature human parathyroid hormone (PTH) conjugated to a proprietary carrier molecule.
- 5 x 108 with 1-34 PTH
2 x 107 with 1-84 PTH
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0046058 cAMP metabolic process
- GO:0008628 induction of apoptosis by hormones
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0030819 positive regulation of cAMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0034645 cellular macromolecule biosynthetic process
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Parathyroid Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|