PAPP-A antibody | 10E1
PAPP-A has also been shown to exist in a homodimeric, 400 kDa form in unstable atherosclerotic plaques. Increased circulating concentrations of this dimeric PAPP-A are associated with acute coronary syndromes.
Mouse anti Human PAPP-A antibody, clone 10E1 recognizes both the heterotetrameric complex (PAPP-A associated with proMBP) and the homodimeric complex of PAPP-A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human PAPP-A/proMBP complex.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004222 metalloendopeptidase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of PAPP-A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra