PAPP-A antibody | 10E1
PAPP-A has also been shown to exist in a homodimeric, 400 kDa form in unstable atherosclerotic plaques. Increased circulating concentrations of this dimeric PAPP-A are associated with acute coronary syndromes.
Mouse anti Human PAPP-A antibody, clone 10E1 recognizes both the heterotetrameric complex (PAPP-A associated with proMBP) and the homodimeric complex of PAPP-A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified human PAPP-A/proMBP complex.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q13219 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PAPPA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004222 metalloendopeptidase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of PAPP-A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|