p19 antibody | DCS100.1
Mouse anti Human p19 antibody, clone DCS100.1 co-precipitates cdk4/cdk6 in immunoprecipitation studies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G and A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Full length recombinant p19-His tagged.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000079 regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000731 DNA synthesis involved in DNA repair
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004861 cyclin-dependent protein kinase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0048102 autophagic cell death
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009411 response to UV
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0032526 response to retinoic acid
- GO:0033280 response to vitamin D
- GO:0043154 negative regulation of caspase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of p19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for p19 antibody
Hirai, H. et al. (1995) Novel INK4 proteins, p19 and p18, are specific inhibitors of the cyclin D-dependent kinases CDK4 and CDK6.
Mol Cell Biol. 15 (5): 2672-81.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra