p19 antibody | DCS100.1
|Mouse anti Human p19 antibody, clone DCS100.1 recognizes human p19-INK4d, also known as Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor D. p19-INK4d is a 166 amino acis ~19 kDa tumor suppressor protein, a specific inhibitor of cdk4/cdk6. p19ink4d is periodically expressed during the cell cycle. Maximum induction of p19ink4d occurs as cells enter S phase.
Mouse anti Human p19 antibody, clone DCS100.1 co-precipitates cdk4/cdk6.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G and A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Full length recombinant p19-His tagged.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
References for p19 antibody
Hirai, H. et al. (1995) Novel INK4 proteins, p19 and p18, are specific inhibitors of the cyclin D-dependent kinases CDK4 and CDK6.
Mol Cell Biol. 15 (5): 2672-81.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000079 regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000731 DNA synthesis involved in DNA repair
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004861 cyclin-dependent protein kinase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048102 autophagic cell death
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009411 response to UV
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0032526 response to retinoic acid
- GO:0033280 response to vitamin D
- GO:0043154 negative regulation of caspase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up