OCLN antibody | 1G7
Mouse anti Human occludin antibody, clone 1G7 recognizes human occludin, a 522 amino acid ~60 kDa protein involved in the regulation of tight junctions (McCarthy et al. 1996).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 423-523 of human OCLN.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q16625 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- OCLN Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- For research purposes only
Applications of OCLN antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for OCLN antibody
Wang, J. et al. (2014) Immortalized porcine intestinal epithelial cell cultures susceptible to porcine rotavirus infection.
J Virol Methods. 202: 87-94.