OCLN antibody | 1G7
Filter by Application:WB IF Reset
|Mouse anti Human occludin antibody, clone 1G7 recognizes human occludin, a 522 amino acid ~60 kDa protein involved in the regulation of tight junctions (McCarthy et al. 1996).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 423-523 of human OCLN.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
References for OCLN antibody
Wang, J. et al. (2014) Immortalized porcine intestinal epithelial cell cultures susceptible to porcine rotavirus infection.
J Virol Methods. 202: 87-94.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up