Nuclear Antigen antibody | 1415-1 (21NC85)
Mouse anti Human Nuclear Antigen, clone 1415-1, preferentially reacts with histone H1, a nuclear protein necessary for the condensation of nucleosome chains into higher order structures. This clone stains nuclei of all human cell types and also stains chromosomes diffusely in metaphase cells. Intense diffuse staining is obtained in interphase cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Nuclear Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/50|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Clone 1415-1 recognizes a primary band between 30 and 32kDa under non-reducing conditions. Other bands may also be present
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)