Nuclear Antigen antibody | 1415-1 (21NC85)
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human Nuclear Antigen
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- 1415-1 (21NC85)
- Nuclear Antigen
- (NUCLEI AND CHROMOSOMES)
|Mouse anti Human nuclear antigen, clone 1415-1, preferentially reacts with histone H1, a nuclear protein necessary for the condensation of nucleosome chains into higher order structures. Mouse anti Human nuclear antigen, clone 1415-1 stains nuclei of all human cell types and also stains chromosomes diffusely in metaphase cells. Intense diffuse staining is obtained in interphase cells.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by protein A and ion exchange chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/50|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Clone 1415-1 recognizes a primary band between 30 and 32kDa under non-reducing conditions. Other bands may also be present
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up