Neurogenin 2 antibody | 2A8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human Neurogenin 2:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Neurogenin 2
|Mouse anti Human Neurogenin-2 antibody, clone 2A8 recognizes human neurogenin-2, also known as Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 8, bHLHa8 or Protein atonal homolog 4. Neurogenin-2 is a 272 amino acid ~33 kDa nuclear protein involved in transcriptional regulation and neuronal differentiation.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 74 - 175 of human NEUROGENIN 2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up