Myeloperoxidase antibody | 4A4
Mouse anti Human Myeloperoxidase antibody, clone 4A4 recognizes myeloperoxidase (MPO). MPO is an important component of azurophilic granules in neutrophils, being involved in microbicidal processes. The protein is a multimer of 2 heavy chains (~55 kDa) and two light chains (~15 kDa), the heavy chains being linked by a disulphide bond.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human myeloperoxidase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05164 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MPO Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0004601 peroxidase activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0034374 low-density lipoprotein particle remodeling
- GO:0042744 hydrogen peroxide catabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Myeloperoxidase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Myeloperoxidase antibody
Chatfield, S.M. et al. (2018) Monosodium Urate Crystals Generate Nuclease-Resistant Neutrophil Extracellular Traps via a Distinct Molecular Pathway.
J Immunol. Jan 24 [Epub ahead of print].
Demoruelle, M.K. et al. (2017) Anti-Citrullinated Protein Antibodies Are Associated With Neutrophil Extracellular Traps in the Sputum in Relatives of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients.
Arthritis Rheumatol. 69 (6): 1165-75.
Demoruelle, M.K. et al. (2017) Antibody Responses to Citrullinated and Non-Citrullinated Antigens in the Sputum of Subjects with and At-Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Arthritis Rheumatol. Dec 20 [Epub ahead of print].
Mikacenic, C. et al. (2018) Neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs) are increased in the alveolar spaces of patients with ventilator-associated pneumonia.
Crit Care. 22 (1): 358.