MTMR2 antibody | 4G6
Mutations in the MTMR2 gene can lead to development of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 4B1 (CMT4B1), an autosomal recessive demyelinating disease marked by progressive atrophy and weakness of peroneal and arm muscles (Bolino et al. 2000).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 5-101 of human MTMR2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q13614 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MTMR2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004437 inositol or phosphatidylinositol phosphatase activity
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0008138 protein tyrosine/serine/threonine phosphatase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of MTMR2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|