MTMR2 antibody | 4G6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human MTMR2:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human MTMR2 antibody, clone 4G6 recognizes human Myotubularin-related protein 2, also known as MTMR2, Phosphatidylinositol-3,5-bisphosphate 3-phosphatase or Phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate phosphatase. MTMR2 is a 643 amino acid ~75 kDa phosphatase.
Mutations in the MTMR2 gene can lead to development of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 4B1 (CMT4B1), an autosomal recessive demyelinating disease marked by progressive atrophy and weakness of peroneal and arm muscles (Bolino et al. 2000).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 5-101 of human MTMR2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up