MAdCAM-1 antibody | CA 102.2C1
Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1 antibody, clone CA102.2C1 has been reported to block the binding of human cells expressing alpha4 Beta7 to immobilized MAdCAM-1 in vitro (Grant et al. 2001).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Bacterially expressed human MAdCAM-1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20o only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the product. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of MAdCAM-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for MAdCAM-1 antibody
Eksteen, B. et al. (2006) Epithelial inflammation is associated with CCL28 production and the recruitment of regulatory T cells expressing CCR10.
J Immunol. 177: 593-603.
Liaskou, E. et al. (2011) Regulation of mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule 1 expression in human and mice by vascular adhesion protein 1 amine oxidase activity.
Hepatology. 53: 661-72.
Krissansen, G. et al. (2007) Monoclonal Antibodies That Recognise Mucosal Addressin Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (Madcam-1), Soluble Madcam-1 And Uses Thereof
US Patent Application: US20070202097A1.
Liaskou, E. (2010) MAdCAM-1 Expression and Function in Human Liver.
PhD Thesis, University of Birmingham, UK.