MAdCAM-1 antibody | CA 102.2C1
Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- CA 102.2C1
|Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1 antibody, clone CA102.2C1 recognizes human mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule -1, also known as MAdCAM-1. Human MAdCAM-1 is a 382 amino acid ~40-60 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by vascular endothelium (
Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1 antibody, clone CA102.2C1 has been reported to block the binding of human cells expressing alpha4 Beta7 to immobilized MAdCAM-1 in vitro (Grant et al. 2001).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Bacterially expressed human MAdCAM-1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the product. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for MAdCAM-1 antibody
Eksteen, B. et al. (2006) Epithelial inflammation is associated with CCL28 production and the recruitment of regulatory T cells expressing CCR10.
J Immunol. 177: 593-603.
Liaskou, E. (2010) MAdCAM-1 Expression and Function in Human Liver.
PhD Thesis, University of Birmingham, UK.
Liaskou, E. et al. (2011) Regulation of mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule 1 expression in human and mice by vascular adhesion protein 1 amine oxidase activity.
Hepatology. 53: 661-72.
- Mucosal Addressin Cell Adhesion MOLECULE-1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up