LOX-1 antibody | DE15-4H4
LOX-1 is expressed at low levels under normal physiological conditions, but is upregulated in various pathological conditions including atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, hypertension and dyslipidemia (Kattoor et al. 2019).
The purified Mouse anti Human LOX-1 antibody, clone DE15-4H4 (MCA6250GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human LOX-1 antibody, clone DE17-4B9 (MCA6251B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- HEK293 derived recombinant human full length LOX-1 (Ser61-Gln273)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- For research purposes only
Applications of LOX-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human LOX-1:Biotin||MCA6251B||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra