LOX-1 antibody | DE15-4H4
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human LOX-1 antibody, clone DE15-4H4, recognizes lectin-like oxidized LDL receptor 1 (LOX-1) also known as oxidized low density lipoprotein receptor 1 and C-type lectin domain family 8 member A. LOX-1 is a 5 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein and is a member of the class E of the scavenger receptors. It is expressed in a variety of cells including macrophages, vascular smooth muscle cells, cardiomyocytes, platelets and fibroblasts (Kattoor et al. 2019). Proteolytic cleavage of LOX-1 results in the soluble form sLOX-1. The ligand Ox-LDL exerts its biological effects through the LOX-1 receptor, with its binding resulting in induction of the MAPK or NF-κB signaling pathways. Downstream of this, these pathways can trigger the induction of the productions of adhesion molecules and pro-inflammatory cytokines (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30819724/).
LOX-1 is expressed at low levels under normal physiological conditions, but is upregulated in various pathological conditions including atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, hypertension and dyslipidemia (Kattoor et al. 2019).
The purified Mouse anti Human LOX-1 antibody, clone DE15-4H4 (MCA6250GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human LOX-1 antibody, clone DE17-4B9 (MCA6251B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- HEK293 derived recombinant human full length LOX-1 (Ser61-Gln273)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Ox-LDL Receptor 1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up