KRAS antibody | 3B10-2F2
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
Mouse anti Human KRAS:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human KRAS antibody, clone 3B10-2F2 recognizes human KRAS, also known as GTPase KRas or c-Ki-ras. KRAS is a 189 amino acid ~21 kDa membrane bound cytosolic protein involved in the regulation of cell proliferation. Defects in the KRAS gene have been implicated in leukemias, Noonan syndrome and gastric cancer (UniProt: P01116).
Mouse anti Human KRAS antibody, clone 3B10-2F2 has been used successfully for the demonstration of KRAS expression in malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor cell lysates by western blotting (Miller et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 189 of human KRAS.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
References for KRAS antibody
Kohli, L .et al. (2013) 4-Hydroxytamoxifen induces autophagic death through K-Ras degradation.
Cancer Res. 73 (14): 4395-405.
Brossier, N.M. et al. (2015) Classic Ras Proteins Promote Proliferation and Survival via Distinct Phosphoproteome Alterations in Neurofibromin-Null Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor Cells.
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 74 (6): 568-86.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000186 activation of MAPKK activity
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
MCA3223Z158908 163115 170320
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up