JARID1B antibody | 1G10
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human JARID1B:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human JARID1B antibody, clone 1G10 recognizes human Lysine-specific demethylase 5B, also known as JARID1B, Cancer/testis antigen 31, Histone demethylase JARID1B, PLU-1, Retinoblastoma-binding protein 2 homolog 1 or Jumonji/ARID domain-containing protein 1B. JARID1B is a 1544 amino acid ~180 kDa ubiquitously expressed histone demethylase.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 231-320 of human JARID1B
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
References for JARID1B antibody
Xiang, Y. et al. (2007) JARID1B is a histone H3 lysine 4 demethylase up-regulated in prostate cancer.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 104: 19226-31.
Kuźbicki, L. et al. (2013) JARID1B expression in human melanoma and benign melanocytic skin lesions.
Melanoma Res. 23 (1): 8-12.
Kużbicki, Ł. et al. (2017) Prognostic significance of RBP2-H1 variant of JARID1B in melanoma.
BMC Cancer. 17 (1): 854.
Di Nisio, E. et al. (2023) A truncated and catalytically inactive isoform of KDM5B histone demethylase accumulates in breast cancer cells and regulates H3K4 tri-methylation and gene expression.
Cancer Gene Ther. Jan 26 [Epub ahead of print].
- Lysine Specific Demethylase 5B
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003714 transcription corepressor activity
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016702 oxidoreductase activity, acting on single donors with incorporation of molecular oxygen, incorporation of two atoms of oxygen
- GO:0034647 histone demethylase activity (H3-trimethyl-K4 specific)
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034648 histone demethylase activity (H3-dimethyl-K4 specific)
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up