JARID1B antibody | 1G10
Mouse anti Human JARID1B antibody, clone 1G10 recognizes human Lysine-specific demethylase 5B, also known as JARID1B, Cancer/testis antigen 31, Histone demethylase JARID1B, PLU-1, Retinoblastoma-binding protein 2 homolog 1 or Jumonji/ARID domain-containing protein 1B. JARID1B is a 1544 amino acid ~180 kDa ubiquitously expressed histone demethylase.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 231-320 of human JARID1B
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q9UGL1 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- KDM5B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003714 transcription corepressor activity
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016702 oxidoreductase activity, acting on single donors with incorporation of molecular oxygen, incorporation of two atoms of oxygen
- GO:0034647 histone demethylase activity (H3-trimethyl-K4 specific)
- GO:0034648 histone demethylase activity (H3-dimethyl-K4 specific)
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- For research purposes only
Applications of JARID1B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for JARID1B antibody
Xiang, Y. et al. (2007) JARID1B is a histone H3 lysine 4 demethylase up-regulated in prostate cancer.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 104: 19226-31.