Mouse anti human IRF7, clone 3D9 recognizes human IRF7 (interferon regulatory factor 7), a ~54 kDa transcriptional activator and member of the IRF family which, together with IRF3, plays a major role in innate immunity through the regulation of type I interferon (IFN A/B) expression, in response to viral infection.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 10% Glycerol
- Recombinant human IRF7 (amino acids 1-150) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse FO myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
specific RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
response to virus
Toll signaling pathway
toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
interspecies interaction between organisms
innate immune response
interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IRF7 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- MCA4628GA detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available