IRF7 antibody | 3D9
Mouse anti human IRF7, clone 3D9 recognizes human IRF7 (interferon regulatory factor 7), a ~54 kDa transcriptional activator and member of the IRF family which, together with IRF3, plays a major role in innate immunity through the regulation of type I interferon (IFN A/B) expression, in response to viral infection.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 10% Glycerol
- Recombinant human IRF7 (amino acids 1-150) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse FO myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q92985 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IRF7 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003704 specific RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of IRF7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- MCA4628GA detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)