IRF3 antibody | 3F10
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Human IRF3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human IRF3 antibody, clone 3F10 recognizes human interferon regulatory factor 3 (IRF3), a ~55 kDa constitutively expressed member of the IRF family, which acts as vital regulator of gene expression in innate immunity (Nociari et al. 2007).
IRF3 accumulates in an inactive form in the cytoplasm and then translocates to the nucleus as a homodimer, following stimuli-induced phosphorylation of specific serine/threonine residues. Association of the homodimer with p300/CBP (CREBB binding protein) forms dsRNA-activated factor 1 (DRAF1), which then activates the transcription of interferon alpha and beta and subsequent downstream interferon-induced genes (Weaver et al. 1998).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human IRF3 (amino acids 108-166) purified from E. coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2700 detects a band of approximately 55kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
Takahasi, K. et al. (2003) X-ray crystal structure of IRF-3 and its functional implications.
Nat Struct Biol. 10 (11): 922-7.
- Interferon Regulatory Factor 3
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003712 transcription cofactor activity
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up