IRF3 antibody | 3F10
IRF3 accumulates in an inactive form in the cytoplasm and then translocates to the nucleus as a homodimer, following stimuli-induced phosphorylation of specific serine/threonine residues. Association of the homodimer with p300/CBP (CREBB binding protein) forms dsRNA-activated factor 1 (DRAF1), which then activates the transcription of interferon alpha and beta and subsequent downstream interferon-induced genes (Weaver et al. 1998).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human IRF3 (amino acids 108-166) purified from E. coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003712 transcription cofactor activity
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of IRF3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA2700 detects a band of approximately 55kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Takahasi, K. et al. (2003) X-ray crystal structure of IRF-3 and its functional implications.
Nat Struct Biol. 10 (11): 922-7.