IP-10 antibody | A02-1E10
|Mouse anti Human IP-10, clone A02-1E10 recognizes the chemokine IP-10. IP-10, also known as CXCL10, is a small cytokine belonging to the CXC chemokine family. IP-10 cDNA encodes a 98 amino acid protein which is cleaved and secreted from a wide variety of cell types in response to interferon gamma and other inflammatory cytokines (Ohmori & Hamilton 1995).
IP-10 exerts its biological effects mainly via binding to CXCR3 (van den Borne et al. 2014). Also, CXCR3-independent pathways have been studied for IP-10/CXCL10 involving binding to heparan sulfate glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). IP-10 not only induces chemoattraction of inflammatory cells, but also migration and proliferation of endothelial cells and VSMCs (Wang et al. 1996).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from serum free tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 22-98 of human IP-10
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
van den Borne, P. et al. (2014) The multifaceted functions of CXCL10 in cardiovascular disease
Biomed Res Int. 2014: 893106.
Ohmori, Y. & Hamilton, T.A. (1994) Cell type and stimulus specific regulation of chemokine gene expression
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 198: 590-6.
Wang, X. et al. (1996) Interferon-inducible protein-10 involves vascular smooth muscle cell migration, proliferation, and inflammatory response
J Biol Chem. 271: 24286-93.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007517 muscle organ development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008603 cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up