IL-8 antibody | 4F8A4
IL-8 elicits its biological function through its G-protein coupled receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. Upon activation of these receptors a range of signaling pathways can be initiated such as PI3K, AKT, mTOR and ARP2/3. Through this activation leukocyte function and migration can be mediated (Gonzalez-Aparicio & Alfaro 2019). IL-8 expression is unregulated in tumor cells, which thought to be a response to chemotherapeutic interventions or tumor environmental stressors such as hypoxia (Waugh & Wilson 2008).
The purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-8 antibody, clone 4F8A4 (MCA6192GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-8 antibody, clone 8C9E2 (MCA6193B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length interleukin-8 (Ser28-Ser99)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of IL-8 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-8:Biotin||MCA6193B||E||0.1 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra