IL-3 antibody | 5A4-1-16
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-3:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-3 antibody, clone 5A4-1-16, recognizes interleukin-3 (IL-3) also known as hematopeietic growth factor, mast cell growth factor, multi potential colony-stimulating factor and p-cell-stimulatory factor. IL-3 is a member of the β common cytokine family which is expressed by both hematopoietic and non-hematopoeitic cells. T cells are a major expresser of IL-3 during inflammation as a result of allergic reactions, parasitic and viral infection (Borriello et al. 2019).
Upon binding to its receptor IL3-Rα, the JAK and STAT signaling pathways can be activated. This is used to activate plasmacytoid dendritic cells during viral infection and the expansion of mast cells and basophils during parasitic infection (Dougan et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human interleukin-3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1 EU/μg
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||8.0 ug/ml||4.0 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.25 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005135 interleukin-3 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0045885 positive regulation of survival gene product expression
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up