IL-27 antibody | 3F12
Mouse anti Human IL-27 antibody, clone 3F12 recognizes human interleukin-27, also known as interleukin-30 or p28. IL-27 is a 215 amino acid ~25 kDa cytokine functioning in the innate immune response, potentiating the early TH1 response to insult.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 177-244 of human IL27
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q8NEV9 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL27 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0042129 regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045523 interleukin-27 receptor binding
- GO:0045625 regulation of T-helper 1 cell differentiation
- GO:0050688 regulation of defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-27 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)