IL-12 p40 antibody | I-1A4
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-12 antibody, clone I-1A4 reacts with both stimulated and unstimulated monocytes in immunohistology.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IL-12.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2-0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0002230 positive regulation of defense response to virus by host
- GO:0002827 positive regulation of T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004896 cytokine receptor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005143 interleukin-12 receptor binding
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0050829 defense response to Gram-negative bacterium
- GO:0010224 response to UV-B
- GO:0010535 positive regulation of activation of JAK2 kinase activity
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0019953 sexual reproduction
- GO:0032693 negative regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032700 negative regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032725 positive regulation of granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor production
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032733 positive regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032740 positive regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032760 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0032819 positive regulation of natural killer cell proliferation
- GO:0034105 positive regulation of tissue remodeling
- GO:0034393 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
- GO:0042088 T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0042093 T-helper cell differentiation
- GO:0042095 interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0042510 regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0042520 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat4 protein
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043382 positive regulation of memory T cell differentiation
- GO:0043514 interleukin-12 complex
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051135 positive regulation of NK T cell activation
- GO:0051142 positive regulation of NK T cell proliferation
- GO:0070743 interleukin-23 complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-12 p40 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||1/1000 as detecting antibody|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IL-12 p40 antibody
Visvanathan S et al. (2011) Tissue and serum markers of inflammation during the follow-up of patients with giant-cell arteritis--a prospective longitudinal study.
Rheumatology (Oxford). 50 (11): 2061-70.
Nagashima, N. et al. (2008) Prognostic significance of the local expression of interleukin-12 in patients with advanced gastric cancer.
Anticancer Res. 28: 1277-83.
Carter R.W. et al. (1997) Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies to human interleukin-12.
Hybridoma. 16: 363-9.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra