IL-12 p40 antibody | I-1A4
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-12 antibody, clone I-1A4 reacts with both stimulated and unstimulated monocytes in immunohistology.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IL-12.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2-0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P29460 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL12B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0002230 positive regulation of defense response to virus by host
- GO:0002827 positive regulation of T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0004896 cytokine receptor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005143 interleukin-12 receptor binding
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0050829 defense response to Gram-negative bacterium
- GO:0010224 response to UV-B
- GO:0010535 positive regulation of activation of JAK2 kinase activity
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0019953 sexual reproduction
- GO:0032693 negative regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032700 negative regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032725 positive regulation of granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor production
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032733 positive regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032740 positive regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0032760 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0032819 positive regulation of natural killer cell proliferation
- GO:0034105 positive regulation of tissue remodeling
- GO:0034393 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
- GO:0042088 T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0042093 T-helper cell differentiation
- GO:0042095 interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0042510 regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0042520 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat4 protein
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043382 positive regulation of memory T cell differentiation
- GO:0043514 interleukin-12 complex
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051135 positive regulation of NK T cell activation
- GO:0051142 positive regulation of NK T cell proliferation
- GO:0070743 interleukin-23 complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-12 p40 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||1/1000 as detecting antibody|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IL-12 p40 antibody
Visvanathan S et al. (2011) Tissue and serum markers of inflammation during the follow-up of patients with giant-cell arteritis--a prospective longitudinal study.
Rheumatology (Oxford). 50 (11): 2061-70.
Nagashima, N. et al. (2008) Prognostic significance of the local expression of interleukin-12 in patients with advanced gastric cancer.
Anticancer Res. 28: 1277-83.
Carter R.W. et al. (1997) Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies to human interleukin-12.
Hybridoma. 16: 363-9.