HLA DR antibody | HL-39
|Mouse anti Human HLA DR antibody, clone HL-39 recognizes HLA DR which is an MHC class II cell surface receptor expressed primarily on antigen presenting cells such as B lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages and activated T lymphocytes.
Mouse anti Human HLA DR antibody, clone HL-39 recognizes a determinant that is dependant upon the association of both the alpha and beta chains of HLA DR.
The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes that are important in the immune response to infections. In humans, this complex is referred to as the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) region. There are 3 major MHC class II proteins encoded by the HLA which are HLA DP, HLA DQ and HLA DR.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by hydrophobic charge induction chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Raji Burkitt lymphoma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl whole blood.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for HLA DR antibody
Horejsí, V. et al. (1986) Characterization of seven new monoclonal antibodies against human DR, DR + DP and DQ1 + DQ3 antigens.
Tissue Antigens. 28 (5): 288-97.
Philippidis, P. et al. (2010) Anti-inflammatory haemoglobin scavenging monocytes are induced following coronary artery bypass surgery.
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 37: 1360-6.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up